Heartbeat Training provides professional training for health care professionals, schools and for those companies that have the health interests of their family, staff and clients at heart.
We offer training in a wide area of disciplines, including Basic Life Support, Medical Emergencies, Defibrillator training and First Aid
- We only use professional health care staff, all of whom have up to date, hands on experience in those areas of training we cover.
- We train with small groups to ensure candidates receive quality training.
- We follow the lastest guidelines to ensure are training is always up to date.
- We provide training in the comfort of your own environment, making it relevant to your needs. No need to have staff travel elsewhere!
- We can arrange regular refresher training and work based assessments to keep your staff fully up to date.
- We are able to offer bespoke courses to suit all needs, from remote work environments to caring for an ill child at home.
Heartbeat's Directors, Alan and Sarah, are passionate about what they do and both still practice clinically. They strive to ensure that you receive the training that you need.
To discuss your training needs, please call us on 01695 722202 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org