Paediatric First Aid
This is a two day Paediatric Emergency First Aid course. For the convenience of your staff we can provide training on location in your school.
Our First Aid training provides staff with essential life saving skills, and equips them to manage the initial stages of medical emergencies, until further help is available.
The course covers:
- Basic Life Support for adults, children and infants
- Use of an AED
- Management of breaks, burns and bleeds
- Management of falls, faints and fits (inc. epilepsy and febrile convulsions)
- Management of medical emergencies, inc. asthma, diabetes, anaphylaxis
- Recognition of medical illnesses, inc. meningitis, sickle cell crisis
- Management of bites and stings
- Management of head injuries and posioning
Should you have specific requirements for your school, please discuss these when booking. Bespoke courses can be provided to meet your needs.
Course can be run over two consecutive days, or if more convenient taught over several days.
Call us on 01695 722202 to discuss your training needs.