This two hour session is held in the comfort of your own surgery, and is for up to 8 candidates
The session offers a fun, hands on approach to infection prevention training. Training is delivered following current guidelines, including HTM 01-05.
- Recognise the main ways in which infection can pass into the body
- Understand the range of precautions you can take to prevent the spread of infection (including hand washing, correct use of PPE, sharps management and clinical waste management)
- Know how to record and report any incidents of infection
- Know the main principles of decontamination
- Know the difference between clean, disinfected and sterilised.
We ask that you make available a surgery room and the decontamination room during the session.
To discuss your training needs please call 01695 722202 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org