This session is held at your practice, causing minimal disruption to you and your staff. The session lasts for up to two hours and can accomodate up to 8 candidates.
This session includes:
- Cardio pulmonary resuscitation theory and practice, for adults, children and infants
- Management of the choking adult, child and infant
- Medical emergencies in the dental chair including use of emergency drugs.
- This session also includes a demonstration and practice of an automated external defibrillator in dental practice.
* Interactive manikins, providing live feedback
* Resuscitation Council (UK) guidelines followed
* Indivdual eCPD certificates for all candidates
* Hands on training for all candidates
We ask that you make your emergency equipment and drugs available during the session.
It is recommended that you update your training on an annual basis.
To discuss your training needs, please call us on 01695 722202 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org